Beauty, In Spite of It All


                         In spite of our troubles and tribulations, the world is a beautiful place!


Not all Beauty is Nature's, as my turtle from Rincon's Artwalk reminded me as I walked out the back door.


Not all plants are planned, as these dandelions on the lawn, and these itty bitty daisy-like flowers show us, humbly beautiful in all their natural glory.


The Color Purple always impresses,


even if the shade is full of pink tones.


Handmade, as a reminder that Man (and Woman) would like to create as well...


Hostas, taking over the bare spots. Let us be thankful that the outside landscape can bring us Joy in these very scary hard times...


     My day started with aching  MS feet, but I brought my cane and camera out into the back yard,  and allowed myself to enjoy the soft air before the rain, and all the colors that inspire me. Life is Good!

Comments

  1. Those are such beautiful words and plants and flowers to share. Nature is so free to enjoy and appreciate the beauty always. Thank you, Michele!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts