Where's Guildenstern?

At this age, in this condition, everything is a choice. For so long, being inspired to get out and walk just wasn't happening, so anytime I feel so motivated, I jump (well figuratively!) at the chance. It has been warm enough that the snow has melted on the sidewalks, and sneakers, not boots, were the footwear of choice.
Medina is full of charmingly gingerbreaded houses, but they don't always have skies of blue like today. A beautiful day to take a walk!
Architectural interest everywhere, as renovations happen throughout the town.
The decorations in Rosencrans' window was a milestone for me, as I haven't walked this far before.
                                                                       Not today!
Choices always involve yarn and stitching, and it is a great comfort to know that there are these beauties I'm working on waiting for me:
Lion Brand's Landscapes in a warm apartment is a just reward!

As is their Cupcake, in my granny square sweater start. Grateful that I can go back and forth between these two! And proud of myself that I took the walk first!

Comments

Popular Posts