Yarn Driven


Confession: I have been a yarn addict most of my life. When Stella Silverman brought skeins of variegated yarn to our summer recreation knitting lessons at age 9, I was a goner. Stalking the Woolworth's yarn section, I knew I wanted, nay needed, one of every color. Nearly 60 years later, not much has changed. The yarn world is much bigger than that local Woolworth's, and I have adapted accordingly.


         It is a very good day when the sun shines AND the mailman brings me one of these!
A few days ago, we posted Sue's Tyrian Tie, which was made with Vanna's Choice and a specialty yarn that is truly special- Totally Tubular.
                                                                                           

The treatment of it as accent yarn/color was brilliant, but my inner yarnie had to use it in a bigger way, thus my Totally Tipsy Clutch. A handbag that fits comfortably in my hand to carry, and large enough to hold a large paperback and a wallet- what more does any crocheter need? Especially since you get to stitch with it , and that was a totally delightful experience! Just one skein of each color and your Friday night is made!


A bonus is that it hangs on a doorknob to always be easily found!


pdf:

What will you make with this totally fabulous yarn?

Comments

Popular Posts