Use My Code!




https://inst.cr/t/YnYmKJ82o    Code:MMAKS14C1F9

     I don't usually do promotionals, but on this dreary, cold, and nearly grocery-less day, 
I am feeling particularly grateful for Instacart Aldi's service. When I was first told about it, I pooh-
poohed it badly - after all, who doesn't like to shop? But I found that I don't  as much as I used to. 
The cold outside requires outerwear that is too hot for indoors, 
and  my don't-like-the-heat MS body gets overheated if I keep my coat on,
Even on a good day, walking the miles of grocery aisles can be a bit much.
Much better I save the energy for the actual chop chop chop of the vegetables!
My experience for the several months that I have been here has been stellar, 
and I'm appreciative of the opportunity to fine tune my grocery list in a safe environment. 
I am prone to add all kinds of things I shouldn't be eating- and know that if I were actually in the store,
the cart would be full of them. This way, I can play, and write down 30 different "treat" type foods,
and then DELETE them before check out. Obviously, I am easily amused....
     I have seen older people - my own mother included- let the cupboards  and fridge get too bare 
to make meal preparation interesting. Having access to a wide variety of foods, 
including fresh organic produce is good, right?
This service is a way to connect healthy food with less-than-active customers.
 Independence for seniors can be as simple as ordering Instacart Aldi.



Comments

Popular Posts