Let's do Lunch!

     First, the background- it's Sue Solakian's Spring Chicken mat in Lion Brand's 24/7 Cotton.
     Let's get to the rest- a layer of spinach, then grated carrot, and some cabbage and a few sliced mushrooms; topped with garlicky mashed avocado with bits of red onion grated in, with a few drops of olive oil and lime juice, and then topped with a handful of pistachios. I'm waiting for a small piece of salmon to cook as well, but this needs eating-that's what my stomach says!- so I'm posting this here and now before it's gone.

   
          The flavors are definitely influenced by my stay in Rincon, with accommodations for what is actually available here in Northern  New York state. This is NOT avocado country, but how could I resist when I saw them at Aldi's? I have begun to eat differently, keeping to a 3 hour window in the afternoon, and aiming for Intelligence and Awareness. I stay hydrated throughout the day, but I'm not feeling any downside to not eating all day, beyond becoming conscious of what does and doesn't make me feel good. Life is a journey, sometimes along an icy path, and who knew that bread and milk kind of make me feel crummy?
        Sue's pattern will be available with a "subscription" for a very short time only. Consciousness also requires my understanding Exhaustion when I meet it, and while the path obviously still has footprints on it, they are much more carefully placed than ever before.

Comments

Popular Posts